What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– the browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
– Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
– reject cookies from certain domains;
– reject the cookies of third parties;
– accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
– allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
Para permitir, conocer, bloquear o eliminar las cookies instaladas en su equipo puede hacerlo mediante la configuración de las opciones del navegador instalado en su ordenador.
Puede encontrar información sobre cómo configurar los navegadores más usados en las siguientes ubicaciones:
- Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Mozilla o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Chrome: Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Google o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Safari: Preferencias -> Seguridad. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Apple o la Ayuda del navegador.