In Panel Sandwich Group besides being leaders in manufacturing sandwich panels at a competitive price, we also offer the best economic and aesthetic solutions at even lower prices. We have metal sheets of different heights and models with the possibility of choosing from numerous finishes and colors.
Although its origin was initially industrial or for small projects, the truth is that with the introduction of new materials and innovations, we have developed different types of metal sheets used for homes, premises, office cladding, and even shopping centers or supermarkets.
We present below the most economical range preferred by our customers of sheet metal for roofs and facades to complement the assembly of sandwich panels and for all those projects that do not require higher insulation or protection.
Sheet Metal for Roofs and Sidings
Sheet metal has become the most demanded option for all types of developments because it is perfect for achieving an aesthetic finish but at a low price. In addition, our metal and corrugated sheet metal panels have exceptional technical qualities. Although this type of sheet metal was designed for the construction of factories and industrial buildings, over time it has begun to be used in all types of facilities due to its excellent quality-price ratio.
Buy Profiled Metallic Sheets
All the simple metal sheets sold on sandwich-panel.net are made of galvanized steel, so they have excellent resistance to corrosion from various external elements such as rain, sun, or snow.
An advantage of buying sheet metal is the simplicity of installation, allowing it to reduce the derived and total costs. The installation is made by overlapping the sheets, which guarantees a perfect union avoiding leaks and humidity. Each order includes self-drilling screws, an element to speed up installation, as well as special washers with a neoprene gasket to prevent the appearance of dampness.
Why install Profiled Metallic Sheet
Profiled Sheet is an excellent choice to achieve an aesthetic finish for roofs and siding. For this reason, we manufacture sheet metal panels in different designs and colors that adapt perfectly to any of your projects. The metal sheets we currently manufacture are:
Sheet Metal for Roofing
- Collaborative Sheet: This is a corrugated sheet that works as a reinforcement and formwork, providing greater resistance to the structure. It is manufactured in three models Mt 60 / 76 /100.
Sheet Metal for Roofing
- Metal Lap Siding Panel: It is used in the manufacture of factories and industries, where an aesthetic finish is required. Thicknesses from 0.5 to 1.20mm.
Profiles Metal Sheets for siding and roofing
- Standing Seam Metal Panel: Used for the replacement of purlins for roofs and facades. They are manufactured in two models 90.380 and 130.600 and with thicknesses from 0.7 to 1.20mm..
- Corrugated Metal Sheet: Perfect choice to achieve a beautiful aesthetic finish, it can be found in different colors. They are available in thicknesses from 0.50 to 1.20mm.
- Ribbed Metal Panel: Perfect for veneers and facades. Three models are available in 32, 42, and 52 mm and with thicknesses from 0.5 to 1.20 mm.